Visegrad Animation Forum – Market Access will held during May 6th – 8th , 2015 at the international festival of animated films Anifilm in Třeboň and accepts projects into the biggest PITCHING COMPETITION OF animated PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT in Central and Eastern Europe!
SUBMIT YOUR ANIMATED SHORT OR TV SERIES PROJECT, PRESENT IT AT VISEGRAD ANIMATION FORUM TO AN INTERNATIONAL JURY as well as possible coproduction partners and TV commission editors
AND YOU CAN WIN:
– Czech Television Award for the best TV series project – with a free TUTORING of your project by an international TV expert.
– VAF Award for the best short project: 2,000 EUR for following development.
– An international commission will choose 10 short films and 10 TV series projects that will advance into a contesting presentation during VAF 2015 in May 2015.
– Each project will be represented by a producer and one of the authors.
– Participants will have a possibility to take part in the whole three-day programme of the Visegrad Animation Forum – Market Access – part of which will also be special preparation workshops dedicated to screenplay writing, development and project presentation on an international stage under the guidance of international professionals.
– VAF will cover accommodation costs of 2 participants per project for the whole three-day-programme of workshops, lectures, presentations and networking activities.
SUBMISSION LINK: http://vp.eventival.eu/anifilm/2015
ENTRY FEE: 20 EUR per person for professionals (students – free).
Submission fee: 100 EUR for TV series project, free submission for short film projects.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 8th February 2015
– short animated film projects should be less than 20 min. long, without genre limits.
– animated TV series projects have no limits as for genre or length.
– project means an animated film/series that is in development, i.e. at least in the phase of a theme, screenplay and artistic conception, storyboard at the best.
– an animated project is a project in which at least 50% of a film being considered must be realized in animation film technology or in the form of multimedia audiovisual work pointing out graphical aspect.
The competition is non-statutory. It is open for European projects according to the conditions written in the submission e-forms.
The pitching of projects is a part of the Visegrad Animation Forum (VAF) which will take place at Anifilm, International Festival of Animation Films, Třebon, Czech Republic (www.aniflm.cz), from May 6 to May 8, 2015.
The Forum is organized by the ASAF – Association of Czech Animation
in collaboration with the festival Anifilm,
SPPA – Polish Animation Producers Association,
APAF – Association of Animated Film Producers Slovakia,
DSAF – Slovenian Animated Film Association
and MOME Budapest.
For more information, please contact us: email@example.com.